This type of registration is open to researchers, physicians and other health-care providers involved directly or indirectly with albinism. If you are interested in attending the 5thEDA but you are not falling into these categories, please, contact us separately to discuss your participation in the conference.
Registration fees include:
- Access to all the sessions in the scientific conference program
- 3 night’s accommodation at the conference hotel including breakfast (from April 1st – 4th, 2020)
- All meals from dinner on Wednesday April 1st to lunch on Saturday April 4th (including Friday 3rd gala dinner)
- Coffee breaks
Please, note that the program of the scientific conference ends after lunch on Saturday April 4th.
We encourage you to book an extra night at the conference hotel and stay until Sunday April 5th. This will be a great opportunity for you to visit Bordeaux, continue exchanging with other conference delegates, and perhaps spend some time with the YPA participants. This could also be convenient for you if you happened not to find any suitable flight to leave Bordeaux on Saturday April 4th in the afternoon.
Extra-night option includes 1 night’s accommodation with breakfast (from April 4th – 5th, 2020). Dinner remains at your own cost.
Details of registration fees
- Early-bird registration (until
February 1stFebruary 10th, 2020): 450€
- Standard rate registration (after
February 1stFebruary 10th, 2020): 495€
- Extra-night option (for the night from April 4th-5th, 2020): 95€
Registration to the 5th EDA scientific conference will close on March 1st, 2020.